Climbing equipment costs much, besides it is heavy and takes much space in the luggage. That’s why hiring equipment on the spot is the best option for many travellers.
We run our own equipment rentals both in Kislovodsk (the north side) and Terskol (the south side). In Kislovodsk you will be brought to the rental shop on the way to the base camp; in Terskol the rental shop is located on the ground floor of your hotel. Just give us in advance a list of what you will need and your sizes, and we will prepare this to the date of your arrival!
Our guides will accompany you and will help to make the right choice. We offer the following brands in our rentals: Scarpa, La Sportiva, Koflach, Bestards, Marmot, Camp, Red Fox.
The recommended list of equipment:
- Plastic or double-leather leather high-mountain boots.
- Big backpack or comfortable duffle bag
- Small backpack for hikes and summit attempt.
- Trekking poles
- Windproof mask
- Harness with 3 carabiners
- Sleeping bag rated to -15 °C comfort temperature
- Foam mattress (for north and traverse routes)
- Big down or synthetic jacket rated to -10°C
- Waterproof jacket and pants (side-leg zippers are helpful)
- Midweight fleece jacket
- Midweight thermal underwear tops and bottom
- Hiking pants
- Long-sleeve shirts/blouses
- Hiking socks
- Trekking boots
- Camp shoes: running shoes or trail shoes, sneakers
- Sun hat
- Warm hat.
- Fleece windproof gloves.
- Waterproof overmitts (to protect gloves from snow)
- Wet wipes
|Item||Price for 1 day|
|Double plastic or double leather boots||€9|
|Leather climbing or trekking boots||€7|
Upcoming group tours
|South route||26.09 - 03.10.2021||8||€850||Book|
|North route||01.10 - 10.10.2021||10||€990||Book|
|South route||03.10 - 10.10.2021||8||€850||Book|
|South route||10.10 - 17.10.2021||8||€850||Book|
|South route||17.10 - 24.10.2021||8||€850||Book|
For some tours we have two options regular and VIP.
* - when booking tours for 2 or more participants a discount of 3% is provided.
** - when you pay with a card, payment will be charged in Russian roubles in accordance with the exchange rate of the bank.